Earthquake insurance is a form of property insurance that pays the policyholder in the event of an earthquake that causes damage to the property. Most ordinary homeowners insurance policies do not cover earthquake loss. Your home purchase is an investment deserving the full protection, including earthquake damages, that only an experienced insurance professional can provide.
Earthquake insurance covers for...
- Homeowners, including mobilehome owners
- Condo, townhouse, two unit, three unit and four unit properties
What is covered?
- Repair earthquake damage to your home
- Replace personal property that is damaged or destroyed by an earthquake
- Pay for living expenses if you are unable to live in your home after an earthquake
- Pay for emergency repairs to prevent future damage
- Many earthquake policies place special limits on certain types of Other Structures, Personal Property and Loss of Use
Contact us today for more information about Earthquake Insurance or fill out our free online quote form.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions