Boat/Personal Watercraft (PWC) Insurance

Boat and Personal Watercraft insurance covers many kinds of boats. If you are looking for a specific coverage, like a waterski/wakeboard boat, jet boat, personal watercraft, pontoon, or bass boat insurance, a boat insurance policy is what you will need. Your boat and personal watercraft are not covered under your homeowner's or renter's policies. You will need a separate policy that provides a wide range of coverages. We are here to help pinpoint the appropriate coverages for your needs.

What Is Insured?
  • Ski/Wakeboard Boat
  • Cruiser
  • Runabout
  • Mini Jet Boat
  • Sail Boat
  • Pontoon
  • House Boat
  • Cabin Cruiser
  • Other Fishing Boat
  • Bass Boat
  • Personal Watercraft - Sea Doo, Jet Ski, Wave Runner etc.
What Is Excluded from a Boat/PWC Policy?
  • Any craft that has been modified to enhance speed and performance
  • Operation of PWC after dark - dusk to dawn
  • Operating a PWC when you do not have a valid driver's license
We Offer Plenty Of Specialized Insurance Options...
  • Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability
  • Uninsured Boater
  • Medical Payments
  • Comprehensive & Collision Options
  • Personal Property
  • On-Water Towing & Labor Coverage Service
  • Pollution Liability Coverage
  • Watersports Liaibility
  • Fishing Equipment
  • Fuel Spill Liaiblity
  • Wreckage Removal
  • Water Sports
  • Navigational Area
  • Towing and Assistance
  • Trailer Coverage
  • Roadside Assistance
  • Pet Injury Coverage
Boat/PWC Insurance Discounts
  • Claims-Free Renewal
  • Home Ownership
  • Idle Assisted Steering
  • Multi Vehicle
  • Multi Policy
  • Original Owner
  • Paid in Full
  • Responsible Driver
  • Safety Course Completion
Frequently Asked Questions

If your vessel is up to 26 feet long, then it should be insured as a "boat". If it is beyond 26 feet long, it is considered a "yacht" and requires broader and more specialized coverage.