Mobile/Manufactured Home Insurance

Mobile/Manufactured Home insurance policies cover many types of mobile homes such as owner-occupied, seasonal, rental, tenant, modular, park models, commercial mobile homes. A mobile home insurance policy protects the customer's investment in the home, personal property and other structures against accidental causes of physical damage loss. It will also cover mobile/manufactured homes of most any age, size, value, make, and model and whether the home is located in a park or on private property.

Optional Coverages
  • Replacement Cost or Extended Replacement Cost - Regardless of age of home if insured to replacement value
  • Replacement of awnings, carpeting, built-in appliances, outdoor antennas, equipment and structures included with Replacement Cost endorsement
  • Replacement Cost on Personal Property
  • Personal Injury
  • Incidental Business Liability
  • Animal and Specific Structure Exclusions
Additional Coverages
  • Golf Cart coverage for physical damage and liaility (This does not include the specific motor vehicle liability coverages required to meet individual state's financial responsibility laws for operation of a motor vehicle on public highways.)
  • Earth movement other than earthquake and volcano
  • Reimbursement Debris Removal up to 5% of amount of insurance or $5,000, whichever is higher
  • Emergency repairs after loss
  • Fire Department Service
  • Agreed Loss Payment Method - Dwelling: Amount of insurance less any appliable deductile when the home is a total loss
  • Trees, Shrubs, plants, and lawns
  • Credit card and check forgery
  • Food Spoilage
Frequently Asked Questions

Replacement cost coverage does not subtract any amount for depreciation. Actual cash value coverage will pay you for the depreciated amount of the item, which may not be enough for you to actually replace the item.